Bartow, Fla. (August 14, 2017) — The Charter Review Commission will meet Tuesday, August 15, 2017, at 6:00 p.m. in room 413 of the Neil Combee Administration Building, 330 W. Church Street (4th Floor), Bartow, Fla. 33830.
- Call to Order – 6:00 PM, (Alice Hunt, Chair)
Please turn all cell phones off.
- Pledge of Allegiance (Alice Hunt, Chair)
- Public/Audience Comments (Alice Hunt, Chair)
Each speaker addressing the Charter Review Commission is kindly asked to sign in and to announce his or her name and address for the record before beginning remarks. By rule of the Commission, each speaker is given three (3) minutes to make a presentation on any topic regarding the Polk County Charter, including items that are scheduled for official action of the Commission on today’s agenda. While making remarks, speakers should refrain from personal attacks and derogatory comments, discussing items in litigation or under investigation, and commenting on matters unrelated to Polk County and the Polk County Charter.
- Approve Minutes – Action Item
- CRC Minutes – July 19, 2017
- Financial Report
- Sample tracking tool
- Old Business
- RFP 17-606 Update
- Boswell & Dunlap, LLP
- Introduce Attorney Drew Crawford
- Final Action Item(s)
- Efficiency Committee Recommendation
- New Business
- IT Report – CRC Email and/or Website hits (Informational)
- Recommendation(s) for September 19, 2017 Agenda - Action Item
- CRC Member Comments